We are glad you will join our first 3-Day Biomedical Summer School for undergraduate’s students, Master/Bachelor students and TA’s thinking about a career change.
By attending this Summer School you will:
- get to know the flourishing Dresden biomedical landscape
- learn about relevant topics such as metabolism, precision oncology, neuroscience and tissue engineering
- get insight on how scientists and clinician do biomedical research in Dresden and how both work hand-in-hand to bring the knowledge from bench side to bed side
- improve your presentation skills - visual presentation of data
- meet and speak with Dresden’s leading scientists in a relaxed setting - expand your network
- learn about our PhD program
The virtual Summer School will be held in an online format. We will use Zoom, Glimpse and Discord for the Live sessions. This will take place every day from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. CET. Afterwards every day will be enriched with a Social Event that will bring participants together for games and activities.
To ensure a smooth and timely participation, the following technical requirement are advised:
- have a laptop or computer with a camera and microphone (headset recommended)
- a stable internet connection.
- a quiet and undisturbed environment.
- have Zoom, Glimpse and Discord Apps on your computer
The Zoom link will be provided on registration page one week before event starts.
We look forward to meeting you and share some nice days together,
The Summer School organizers